Thursday, January 15, 2015

Episode 2: Upgrade U



I've upgraded my set up! I finally figured out a way to get my DSLR set up nicely sans tripod. I really should invest in one of those. Yay for better video quality! Audio too!

We have a Ravelry Group! Please come and join us. Say hello and stay a while.

My life and yarn stash (let's face it, my stash basically is my life) is all packed up into boxes this week. We're moving to the mountains of North Jersey in just two short weeks and I was only allowed to keep out yarn for current projects. This is sad.

To start, I'd really like to thank Holli from the Swift Knits Podcast as well as Nina from The Natural Needler Podcast for the sweet shout outs in their most recent episodes. You gals are amazing!

Finished Objects - ZILCH.

WIPs & HOs
Random color work fingerless mitt. I'll probably put these in my Etsy shop once I finish the mate as they're too small for me.

Great Up North Mittens - Pattern by Andrea Mowry
Patons Classic Wool in Natural
Patons Classic Wool in Jade Heather

Evergreen Socks - Pattern by Gannon of The Little Mount Yarn Co
Knit Picks Hawthorne in Sauvie Island

Basic Slouchy Hat - My own pattern that I'm making along as I go.
Gnome Acres Puff Gnomey (I think) in 88 MPH

Spinning
Mystery Wool Trial Spin - WAHHHH IT LOOKS SO TERRIBLE. Please feel free to share any drop spindling tips in this week's episode thread.

No new Stash Love except for the Gnome Acres gifted by Danielle (@sterlids on Instagram) of the Happy Hooker with Sticks Podcast, sock yarn scraps from Holli, and not shown, a sweater's quantity of Tosh Merino Light in Hosta Blue from Casperrazza on Instagram and beautiful hand dyed lace weight yarn from Ali (@alioopsy1) on Instagram. #getyouryarnwishesgranted

0 comments:

Post a Comment